Health Certificates and Travel paperwork

Our doctors are USDA certified to help with the process and confirm that your pet is healthy for travel. A health certificate is required for travel, whether you plan to fly domestically or internationally. The document certifies that your pet is disease-free and lists all of the vaccines your pet is up to date on.

Each state and country have different guidelines, so please visit for more information or call us if you have further questions.

Additionally, these are helpful websites if you have questions regarding traveling with your pet: